Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where is my mind

I just got off the phone with a friend who informed me that she was going to start blogging. We discussed how neither of us feel that we have anything really important to say, but just blogging could be fun and if no one but our moms read it would be a way of keeping record of our family's memories. We also resolved to make our blogs encouraging and discuss funny things or ways God is working in our lives. As soon as the phone conversation ended I put my youngest down for her nap and decided to pursue the "beginnings" of blogging -only to figure out that I started one two months ago. So here it goes -same blog (that I forgot about having) but a renewed commitment to every now and again (hopefully not once every two months) to write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment